• May 22, 2019: FREE WORKSHOP! There’s Another Way: Healing our Hearts & Bodies – The Art of Forgiveness in Oakland.
• June 14-15: Dismantling White Supremacy Unconference (scroll down to see the schedule) in Oakland, CA
• June 17-18: Restorative Justice Practices in Independent Schools (CATDC workshop) at San Francisco Day School.
• June 17-19: Coaching for Equity Institute at National Equity Project, Oakland.
• June 18-21: Personal Approach to Change and Equity (PACE) Workshop, Level I, held in Oakland.
• June 20-21: Designing and Facilitating Meetings for Equity at National Equity Project, Oakland.
• June 20-21 From Busy to Intentional: Managing Your Work Life for Greater Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Joy at The Bay School.
• June 24-25: Leading for Equity Institute at National Equity Project, Oakland.
• June 25-27 Curriculum Mapping for the Contemporary Learner at Bentley Upper School.
• June 26-28: Leading and Designing for Equity in Complex Systems at National Equity Project, Oakland.
• June 26-28: The 2019 FolioCollaborative Summer Institute: Gather, Converse, Connect, Grow! Recommended for Folio Supervisors.
• July 23-26 Equity as Excellence at Futures Without Violence. Highly recommended!!!
• October 11: National Coming Out Day
• November 20 : International Transgender Day of Remembrance
• December 4-7, 2019 — NAIS People of Color Conference/Student Diversity Leadership Conference in Seattle, WA
• January 20 — Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; registration for WPC opens
• January 22: MLK Day Symposium
• January 25: Lunar New Year (Year of the Rat)
• April 1-4: White Privilege Conference (WPC) in Mesa, AZ. Please note: UHS Spring break is right after WPC in 2020.
• April 10: Dolores Huerta Day